Monday, August 20, 2012

Come Shine Nine Patch Table Runner...Finished Top

My mistake!! It should be gradation block but...Look. The center squares are too white and outer red are too dark. Looked like I had a nine patch and cross quilt instead...Yeah.. It seemed to be fine with 3 layers border but that not my plan. Goodbye to gradation concept, I will try it next time if I can find more proper fabrics. Mental note, next time have to mount the whole quilt to check overall picture before stitching.




At least, I had tried.

Happy sewing!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a time to read my blog and share your ideas. I'm very glad to hear them.
I always reply comments via e-mail. In the case that you have not allowed blogger to show your e-mail, pleased come back and check my reply on the blog.