Friday, March 22, 2013

Useful online articles for sewing

I found these useful links while searching "sewing".

Links
Encyclopedia of needlework
How to Sew By Hand - Basic Stitches

PDF Online
Hand stitches 
Sewing stitches
Stitches and Seam Techniques
Hand sewing
Basic sewing steps  machine sewing for puppet dress. Including with how to sew the zipper, button, snap button, eye and hook and velcro.
Free sewing book : sewing lessons for the beginners from go-women.com
Glossary of terms
Hand sewing needle guide from www.sewing.org 

Google book
Claire B. Shaeffer'book lists

I'll add more links in the future.

Happy weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a time to read my blog and share your ideas. I'm very glad to hear them.
I always reply comments via e-mail. In the case that you have not allowed blogger to show your e-mail, pleased come back and check my reply on the blog.