Thursday, February 2, 2012

Basic Machine Quilting Class Part 2

Lesson 2 : Triangle patch
Project : Flying geese sewing case
Friendship project, as I had told, I join this class with 2 friends, we shared fabrics for flying geese patchs so three of us has the similar color triangle patchwork. For body fabric I chosed green and red scotted for binding. The sample case made from similar fabric for both body and binding. But I thought more color, more fun that why I changed.

กระเป๋าอุปกรณ์ใบนี้เป็็นบันทึกความทรงจำเกี่ยวกับเพื่อนร่วมชะตากรรม สาวโรงงานด้วยกันค่ะ จากที่เคยเล่าไปแล้วว่า ลงเรียนเบสิคด้วยกันสามคน ตอนที่เรียนถึงบทเรียนนี้ก็เกิดไอเดีย เอาผ้ามาแบ่งกันค่ะ ทุกคนจะต่อฟลายอิ้งกีสสีเดียวกัน แต่ผ้าที่ใช้ทำตัวกระเป๋าสีต่างกัน ใบนี้ก็คิดต่างอีกแล้วค่ะ เพราะใช้ผ้ากุ๊นสีต่างจากตัวกระเป๋า  เพราะอยากให้มีสีสันค่ะ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a time to read my blog and share your ideas. I'm very glad to hear them.
I always reply comments via e-mail. In the case that you have not allowed blogger to show your e-mail, pleased come back and check my reply on the blog.