Thursday, October 4, 2012

Handmade turtle doll

I made it on tuesday and finished on yesterday morning for my newborn niece. Because of my sewing machine incidence, I have to do it all by hand. Well, I think it is easier with hand sewing as there are a lot of curves and sharp corners ,it is my first time to make all-handmade-cloth doll, so addictive. I will do it again if I find proper fabrics. The doll is made from super soft Korean fleece that cannot be find in my area right now. I bought it from .....somewhere ( blame my short memory) and leave it in my fabric storage box for a long time. I think that I had a plan to make some of children goods in that time.
I try to update this posting on my iPad with blogger app, very difficult, because of a tiny keyboard, why google team do not release the iPad app, typing on iPad with iPhone keyboard is ridiculous.

Happy sewing!

Kwan

2 comments:

  1. the turtle looks super cute!!! I'm sure your niece will cherish it...

    i agree with you about the ipad app. I usually create posts on my pc but do my blog reading on my ipad as it's mobile! =)

    have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving that turtle and I have a grown son who would love it even more (he's crazy about turtles, especially real ones - must be all that Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles stuff when he was little). Your niece is going to love it too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a time to read my blog and share your ideas. I'm very glad to hear them.
I always reply comments via e-mail. In the case that you have not allowed blogger to show your e-mail, pleased come back and check my reply on the blog.