Monday, January 9, 2012

Autumn Color Triangle Patchwork Handbag

I made this bag from Pretty Quilt kit set. It's not my original design but I arranged fabric to show star shape at bottom to make it special, unique.And I am resized this bag myself because I am not a tall person, my height is about  5 fts so I prefer smallest size. This bag is smaller than the original about 2/3 of normal size but roomy enough to carry magazine.

กระเป๋าใบนี้ทำจากคิทเซท ร้านครูนิกกี้ ต้นแบบจะเป็นการวางผ้าคละกันให้ความหนักเบาของสีกระจายเท่าำกันทั้งใบและใหญ่มากสำหรับตัวไซส์มินิอย่างเรา  แต่หลังจากนั่งๆนอนๆดูผ้าก็สรุปได้ว่าจะทำให้เหมือนใครไปทำไมกัน  ใหญ่ไปก็ลดไซส์สิ เรียงผ้าตรงก้นกระเป๋าให้เป็นรูปดาวด้วย  เพิ่มความสูงจากแบบไปอีกแถวนึงจะได้ใส่หนังสือได้ เปลี่ยนแบบไม่เคยถามใคร ไม่รอครูอนุมัติด้วยเพราะมันไม่อยู่ในบทเรียน พอเสร็จแล้วบังเอิญว่าออกมาสวยก็โล่งอก โชคดีไป



This bag is made from 140 pieces of triangle cotton fabric, several color of autumn season, color of leaves, grass, brances and flowers.



This bag is available in my Etsy shop. Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a time to read my blog and share your ideas. I'm very glad to hear them.
I always reply comments via e-mail. In the case that you have not allowed blogger to show your e-mail, pleased come back and check my reply on the blog.