Monday, January 16, 2012

Yo-Yos Makers

Now I start some passion about a lovely fabric circle called "Yo-Yo". I had learn how to make them for a long time, my primary school teacher teached me in craft class ( my work is very ugly, I can't show you), In that time I can't make the same size yoyo, don't talk about my terrible gathering stitches. Now I found very useful notion, Clover Yo-Yo Maker, made a yoyo sized 3/4 inches ( 2 cm ).
กลับเข้าสู่วงการโยโย่ค่ะ เคยหัดทำเมื่อนานแสนนานมาแล้วตั้งแต่เป็นเด็กประถม อย่าถามเลยว่างานมันจะงามซักแค่ไหน เอ่อ แค่ประกอบเป็นชิ้นงานไม่ได้เพราะโยโย่ชิ้นไม่เท่ากันซักชิ้นแค่นั้นเอง ตอนนี้ได้ผู้ช่วยใหม่ จากโคลเวอร์ ขอสารภาพตั้งแต่หลวมตัวเข้าสู่วงการควิ้ลท์นี่ก็เสียเงินให้บริษัทนี้ไปโขอยู่  ซีรี่ย์นี้แหละค่ะที่ใช้บ่อยที่สุดและเวิร์คมาก  ชิ้นข้างล่างนี้ใช้ทำโยโย่ ขนาด 2 cm



Very lovely . I have an idea to used them in my next craft.
น่ารักใช่ไหมเอ่ย  คิดว่าจะทำงานชิ้นใหม่ ง่ายๆ จากเด็กๆพวกนี้




My husband also comment about my yo-yos " like a sweet". Should I be worried?... May be he is hungry.

Another yoyo maker, Heart ( 2 sizes ) and Flower.




For next time I will show another version of my Yo-Yos.
ซื้อไว้หลายอันค่ะ ทั้งหัวใจ ดอกไม้  หัวใจดวงเล็กจะมาก่อนเพื่อน แล้วชิ้นหลังๆก็ตามมา ไว้คราวหน้าจะลงรูปโยโย่ที่ทำจากเทมเพลทอื่นๆให้ดูนะคะ

6 comments:

  1. Fun! I never knew how yo-yos were made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower from QQQ team... I think it is great that you can make yo-yos in different shapes! Can't wait for you to show us them!
    Please come over to my blog and check it out too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you everyone.
    @Evie's Tool Emporium,Thanks for checking out and very helpful suggestion in Etsy success.You're very kind. :)
    @The Homespun Loft,Thank for your support to be my follower. Just checked out your blog. Congrets to your 350th sales.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice and so perfect! Your Yo-Yo's do look like candy. I would keep them away from hubby. :0)
    I need to get one of those Yo-Yo makers instead of using freezer paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Sandy,ask your clover dealers, May be you can order them. I'm not sure but had seen in someone's etsy shop.
    Anyway I really need the freezer paper, I can't find it in my country, I heard it perfect for english paper piecing and needle-turn applique and yo-yos too.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute yo-yos, looking forward to seeing your project as it progresses.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a time to read my blog and share your ideas. I'm very glad to hear them.
I always reply comments via e-mail. In the case that you have not allowed blogger to show your e-mail, pleased come back and check my reply on the blog.