Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Basic Machine Quilting Class Part 5

Lesson 5: Machine Applique technique
Project: Applique Pillow Case

This pillow case is 100% machine work but look like needle turn hand applique. I really love its color...... fresh, lively and funny...as always. I collected small scraps for a years, and they were selected to this project. Yes, it's time!! Finally I don't pay for useless things, isn't it? ..By the way what should I do with the others?

ปลอกหมอนใบนี้ถ้าไม่ดูใกล้ๆก็จะไม่รู้เลยว่า ใช้จักรทำแอพพลิเคล่ทั้งหมด งานนี้ใช้มือทำแค่ตอนเย็บกระดุม ปักเดินเส้น และเก็บชายผ้ากุ๊นข้างในหมอนเท่านั้น เลือกสีผ้าเองเป็นส่วนใหญ่ มีแค่บล็อกเดียวเท่านั้นที่ครูแองจี้ขอเบรคสีนิดนึง ลองทายดูกันเอาเองว่าบล็อกไหน ผ้าแทบจะไม่ได้ซื้อเพิ่มเพราะใช้ชิ้นละนิดละหน่อย บางชิ้นก็เป็นเศษที่เหลือจากงานอื่น แต่ยังมีเศษผ้าที่สะสมไว้อีกเยอะเลย แล้วจะใช้ทำอะไรดี

Happy Sewing.


1 comment:

Thank you for taking a time to read my blog and share your ideas. I'm very glad to hear them.
I always reply comments via e-mail. In the case that you have not allowed blogger to show your e-mail, pleased come back and check my reply on the blog.