Sunday, June 17, 2012

New Quilt Blog Linky Party

 Big Thanks for Marcia!!!
You're the best!!

I join in the amazing linkin party created by Marcia From Crafty sewing & quilting blog , called New Quilt Blog Linky Party for less-than-50 followers blog.....that my blog!!! After kept posting and quilting for long time, I think this is time, I should find quilting and sewing lover friends and show my supports. So I joined and started to follow all the blogs. :)

Let's follow each other!..I will follow you if you follow me. ^^

If you want to get an opportunity and find a new friends. Click the link below.
Crafty Sewing & Quilting: Are you a NEW Quilt Blogger?


Have a happy sewing day.

Kwan

3 comments:

  1. Perfect Post! You said it perfectly. Thanks for sharing the Linky Party with others and adding the Button too!
    I can't reply to the comment you left on my blog as you are a no-reply blogger. There is a way to fix that -- see information in my sidebar on how to become a reply blogger so you can leave a comment and bloggers can reply to you. Open up the communications! YES! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marcia :)
      No-reply blogger...I never know that I am. Thanks for information. I Found that I typed my e-mail address in place so every comments sent direct to it but no mark in "Show my e-mail address" box(that's why...)so I fixed it. Hope the problem will be solved.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the follow! I'm your newest follower. Love your blog. I will visit you often!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a time to read my blog and share your ideas. I'm very glad to hear them.
I always reply comments via e-mail. In the case that you have not allowed blogger to show your e-mail, pleased come back and check my reply on the blog.